Climate Change and Game Theory: A Mathematical Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2008. "How democracy resolves conflict in difficult games," MPRA Paper 12751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008.
"Bargaining, Coalitions and Externalities: a Comment on Maskin,"
2008-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Bargaining, coalitions and externalities: A comment on Maskin," Working Papers 2008-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meißner, Nathalie, 2013. "The incentives of private companies to invest in protected area certificates: How coalitions can improve ecosystem sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 148-158.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:265:y:2015:i:c:p:187-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kennedy, Matthew & Basu, Biswajit, 2014. "An analysis of the climate change architecture," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 185-193.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; negotiations; game theory; implementation theory;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-12-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2010-12-11 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:ccepwp:0210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Stern). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .