On economic benefits and fiscal requirements of moving from unfunded to funded pensions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gora, Marek & Rutkowski, Michal, 1998.
"The quest for pension reform : Poland's security through diversity,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
20111, The World Bank.
- Marek Gora & Michael Rutkowski, 2000. "The Quest for Pension Reform: Poland's Security though Diversity," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 286, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bravo, Jorge Horacio, 2000. "Population ageing and pension systems in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- E. Philip Davis, 2002. "Le secteur européen de la gestion des pensions," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 68(4), pages 229-255.
- Michele Boldrin & Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno & Franco Peracchi, "undated".
"The future of pension systems in Europe. A reappraisal,"
- Boldrin, Michele & Dolado, Juan José & Jimeno, Juan F. & Peracchi, Franco, 1999. "The future of pension systems in europe: a reappraisal," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6153, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- K. Mc Morrow & W. Röger, 2002. "EU pension reform - An overview of the debate and an empirical assessment of the main policy reform options," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 162, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Palacios, Robert & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998.
"The Role of Choice in the Transition to a Funded Pension System,"
14176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palacios, Robert & Whitehouse, Edward, 1998. "The role of choice in the transition to a funded pension system," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20109, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2000. "Nicaragua : Pension Reform Proposal," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14972, The World Bank.
- Hirte, Georg, 2001. "Pension Policies for an Aging Society," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 14, number urn:isbn:9783161475399.
- Titelman Kardonsky, Daniel & Uthoff, Andras, 2003. "The role of insurance in social protection," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Georg Hirte, 2003. "The Political Feasibility of Privatizing Old-Age Insurance," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(4), pages 507-525, September.
- Fernando Perera-Tallo, 2012. "Optimal Retirement Age and Aging Population," 2012 Meeting Papers 728, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- E.P. Davis, 1998. "Pension Fund Reform and European Financial Markets," FMG Special Papers sp107, Financial Markets Group.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Daniele Franco, 2000. "Public investment, the Stability Pact and the ‘golden rule’," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 207-229, June.
- Zandberg, Eelco & Spierdijk, Laura, 2013. "Funding of pensions and economic growth: are they really related?," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 151-167, April.
- Volker Meinhardt & Katja Rietzler & Rudolf Zwiener, 2009. "Konjunktur und Rentenversicherung - gegenseitige Abhängigkeiten und mögliche Veränderungen durch diskretionäre Maßnahmen," IMK Studies 03-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCAMBIO SOCIAL; CRECIMIENTO ECONOMICO; FINANCIACION; MERCADOS DE CAPITAL; POLITICA FISCAL; PRESUPUESTOS NACIONALES; SEGURIDAD SOCIAL; CAPITAL MARKETS; ECONOMIC GROWTH; FINANCING; FISCAL POLICY; NATIONAL BUDGETS; SOCIAL CHANGE; SOCIAL SECURITY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col035:5250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.