Designing and Updating a US Carbon Tax in an Uncertain World
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aldy, Joseph E., 2017. "Designing and Updating a US Carbon Tax in an Uncertain World," Discussion Papers dp-17-01, Resources For the Future.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474.
- Stavins, Robert Norman & Aldy, Joseph Edgar, 2012. "Using the Market to Address Climate Change: Insights from Theory & Experience," Scholarly Articles 10605425, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Joseph E. Aldy & William A. Pizer, 2016. "Editor's Choice Alternative Metrics for Comparing Domestic Climate Change Mitigation Efforts and the Emerging International Climate Policy Architecture," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 3-24.
- Aldy, Joseph Edgar & Pizer, William, 2016. "Alternative Metrics for Comparing Domestic Climate Change Mitigation Efforts and the Emerging International Climate Policy Architecture," Scholarly Articles 22808338, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Alan J. Krupnick & Richard G. Newell & Ian W. H. Parry & William A. Pizer, 2010.
"Designing Climate Mitigation Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 48(4), pages 903-934, December.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Krupnick, Alan J. & Newell, Richard G. & Parry, Ian W.H. & Pizer, William A., 2009. "Designing Climate Mitigation Policy," Discussion Papers dp-08-16, Resources For the Future.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Alan J. Krupnick & Richard G. Newell & Ian W.H. Parry & William A. Pizer, 2009. "Designing Climate Mitigation Policy," NBER Working Papers 15022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Femia & Steven Friedman & Brian P. Sack, 2013. "The effects of policy guidance on perceptions of the Fed’s reaction function," Staff Reports 652, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 427-460, July.
- Joseph Aldy, 2014.
"The crucial role of policy surveillance in international climate policy,"
Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 279-292, October.
- Aldy, Joseph E., 2014. "The Crucial Role of Policy Surveillance in International Climate Policy," Discussion Papers dp-14-29, Resources For the Future.
- Aldy, Joseph Edgar, 2014. "The Crucial Role of Policy Surveillance in International Climate Policy," Scholarly Articles 22509395, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2015. "Internalizing the Climate Externality: Can a Uniform Price Commitment Help?," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Hafstead, Marc & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Williams III, Roberton C., 2016. "Adding Quantity Certainty to a Carbon Tax: The Role of a Tax Adjustment Mechanism for Policy Pre-Commitment," Discussion Papers dp-16-43, Resources For the Future.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, December.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2009. "Cost Containment in Climate Change Policy: Alternative Approaches to Mitigating Price Volatility," NBER Working Papers 15125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aldy, Joseph Edgar, 2015. "Pricing Climate Risk Mitigation," Scholarly Articles 21150339, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2020. "Climate Policies and Nationally Determined Contributions: Reconciling the Needed Ambition with the Political Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8317, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Adrien Vogt‐Schilb & Stephane Hallegatte, 2017.
"Climate policies and nationally determined contributions: reconciling the needed ambition with the political economy,"
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(6), November.
- Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Stephane Hallegatte, 2017. "Climate Policies and Nationally Determined Contributions: Reconciling the Needed Ambition with the Political Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8319, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jihad C. Elnaboulsi & Wassim Daher & Yigit Saglam, 2020. "Environmental Taxation, Information Precision, and Information Sharing," Working Papers 2020-04, CRESE.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2017-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-04-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2017-04-30 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp17-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.