Pricing Climate Risk Mitigation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Forbes, Kevin F. & Zampelli, Ernest M., 2019. "Wind energy, the price of carbon allowances, and CO2 emissions: Evidence from Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Heutel, Garth & Moreno-Cruz, Juan & Shayegh, Soheil, 2018.
"Solar geoengineering, uncertainty, and the price of carbon,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 24-41.
- Garth Heutel & Juan Moreno Cruz & Soheil Shayegh, 2015. "Solar Geoengineering, Uncertainty, and the Price of Carbon," NBER Working Papers 21355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aldy, Joseph E., 2017.
"Designing and Updating a US Carbon Tax in an Uncertain World,"
dp-17-01, Resources For the Future.
- Aldy, Joseph, 2017. "Designing and Updating a US Carbon Tax in an Uncertain World," Working Paper Series rwp17-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- McEvoy, David M. & McGinty, Matthew, 2018. "Negotiating a uniform emissions tax in international environmental agreements," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 217-231.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-09-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2015-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:hksfac:21150339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.