Social Class and (Un)ethical Behavior: Evidence from a Large Population Sample
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- van de Kuilen, Gijs & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Trautmann, Stefan T, 2012. "Social Class and (Un)ethical Behavior: Evidence from a Large Population Sample," Scholarly Articles 8832940, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin G., 2007.
"Trust and trustworthiness across different age groups,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 364-382, May.
- Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Trust and trustworthiness across different age groups," Artefactual Field Experiments 00110, The Field Experiments Website.
- Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin G., 2007. "Trust and trustworthiness across different age groups," Munich Reprints in Economics 18182, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2002. "Who trusts others?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 207-234, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-06-13 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2012-06-13 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-06-13 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2012-06-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp12-019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .