When Should Monetary Policy Target The Exchange Rate?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||17 Sep 2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/society/annualconf.asp
More information through EDIRC
- Catão, Luis A.V. & Chang, Roberto, 2015.
"World food prices and monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 69-88.
- Luis Catão & Roberto Chang, 2010. "World Food Prices and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 16563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Chang & Luis Catão, 2010. "World Food Prices and Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 10/161, International Monetary Fund.
- De Paoli, Bianca, 2009. "Monetary policy and welfare in a small open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 11-22, February.
- Bianca De Paoli, 2004. "Monetary Policy and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0639, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bianca De Paoli, 2004. "Monetary policy and welfare in a small open economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19950, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luis Catão & Roberto Chang, 2013. "World Food Prices, the Terms of Trade-Real Exchange Rate Nexus, and Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 13/114, International Monetary Fund.
- James Staveley-O'Carroll & Olena M. Staveley-O'Carroll, 2016. "Exchange Rate Targeting in the Presence of Foreign Debt Obligations," Working Papers 1604, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Chang, 2015. "Monetary Policy Under Commodity Price Fluctuations," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 282-296, 05.
- Roberto Chang, 2013. "Monetary Policy Under Commodity Price Fluctuations," PAPERS AND PROCEEDINGS 011508, FONDO LATINO AMERICANO DE RESERVAS - FLAR.
- Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2006. "Can Endogenous Changes in Price Flexibility Alter the Relative Welfare Performance of Exchange Rate Regimes?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2004, pages 371-412 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2005. "Can Endogenous Changes in Price Flexibility Alter the Relative Welfare Performance of Exchange Rate Regimes?," NBER Working Papers 11092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Catão & Roberto Chang, 2013. "Monetary Rules for Commodity Traders," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(1), pages 52-91, April.
- Luis Catão & Roberto Chang, 2012. "Monetary Rules for Commodity Traders," NBER Working Papers 18536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mykhaylova, Olena, 2010. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Non-Zero Net Foreign Wealth," MPRA Paper 23598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2004:51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed