Are 'intrinsic inflation persistence' models structural in the sense of Lucas (1976)?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda & Kichian, Maral, 2010. "On the precision of Calvo parameter estimates in structural NKPC models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1582-1595, September.
- Ascari, Guido & Castelnuovo, Efrem & Rossi, Lorenza, 2011.
"Calvo vs. Rotemberg in a trend inflation world: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1852-1867.
- Guido Ascari & Efrem Castelnuovo & Lorenza Rossi, 2010. "Calvo vs. Rotemberg in a Trend Inflation World: An Empirical Investigation," Quaderni di Dipartimento 108, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Guido Ascari & Efrem Castelnuovo & Lorenza Rossi, 2010. "Calvo vs. Rotemberg in a Trend Inflation World: An Empirical Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0116, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fuhrer, Jeffrey C., 2010. "Inflation Persistence," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 9, pages 423-486 Elsevier.
- Yao, Fang, 2011.
"Monetary Policy, Trend Inflation and Inflation Persistence,"
Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis
48718, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fang Yao, 2011. "Monetary Policy, Trend Inflation and Inflation Persistence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Christopher Tsoukis & George Kapetanios & Joseph Pearlman, 2011. "Elusive Persistence: Wage And Price Rigidities, The New Keynesian Phillips Curve And Inflation Dynamics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 737-768, September.
- Guido Ascari & Nicola Branzoli, 2015.
"Inflation Persistence, Price Indexation and Optimal Simple Interest Rate Rules,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83, pages 1-30, September.
- Guido Ascari & Nicola Branzoli, 2010. "Inflation persistence, Price Indexation and Optimal Simple Interest Rate Rules," Quaderni di Dipartimento 129, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Oleg KITOV & Ivan KITOV, 2012. "A Win-Win Monetary Policy In Canada," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 6(6(18)/ Su), pages 160-176.
- Guido Ascari & Argia M. Sbordone, 2014.
"The Macroeconomics of Trend Inflation,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(3), pages 679-739, September.
- Ascari, Guido & Sbordone, Argia M., 2013. "The macroeconomics of trend inflation," Staff Reports 628, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 May 2014.
- Guido Ascari & Argia M. Sbordone, 2013. "The Macroeconomics of Trend Inflation," DEM Working Papers Series 053, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsbayesian estimation; inflation persistence; New Keynesian models;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-08-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-08-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-08-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20091038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .