Structural features of distributive trades and their impact on prices in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steve Worthington, 2008. "Retailers' entry into the provision of financial services: the case for and against," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3/4), pages 243-254.
- Leibtag, Ephraim S. & Barker, Catherine & Dutko, Paula, 2010. "How Much Lower Are Prices at Discount Stores? An Examination of Retail Food Prices," Economic Research Report 96767, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Xiaolin Xing, 2010. "Can price dispersion be persistent in the Internet markets?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(15), pages 1927-1940.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andreas Widenhorn & Klaus Salhofer, 2014.
"Price Sensitivity Within and Across Retail Formats,"
Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 184-194, March.
- Widenhorn, Andreas & Salhofer, Klaus, 2012. "Price sensitivity within and across retail formats," 2012 First Congress, June 4-5, 2012, Trento, Italy 124108, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Anania, Giovanni & Nistico, Rosanna, 2012. "Price dispersion, search costs and consumers and sellers heterogeneity in retail food markets," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125594, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tiehen, Laura & Frazão, Elizabeth, 2016. "Where Do WIC Participants Redeem Their Food Benefits? An Analysis of WIC Food Dollar Redemption Patterns by Store Type," Economic Information Bulletin 262145, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- An, Henry & Pouliot, Sebastien & Volpe, Richard J., III, 2012. "Local, Organic, Inexpensive and Safe: Can Large Retailers Do It All?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124754, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Škubna, O. & Homolka, J & Belova, A. V., 2017. "Domestic and Foreign Origin Foodstuff Prices Comparison in Selected Retail Chains," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 9(4).
- Jifeng Luo & Han Zhang & Haizheng Li, 2018. "Pricing strategies in online book industry: a comparative study," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 791-816, November.
- Giovanni Anania & Rosanna Nisticò, 2011. "Price Dispersion, Search Costs And Consumers And Sellers Heterogeneity In Retail Food Markets," Working Papers 201105, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; distributive trades; monetary policy; prices; retail trades;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:2011128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.