Assessing potential output growth in the euro area - a growth accounting perspective, January 2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Vijselaar, Focco, 2004.
"Capital quality improvement and the sources of growth in the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
368, European Central Bank.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Focco W. Vijselaar, 2005. "Capital Quality Improvement and the Sources of Growth in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 1452, CESifo Group Munich.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2003. "Has the Business Cycle Changed and Why?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2002, Volume 17, pages 159-230 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willman, Alpo, 2002. "Euro area production function and potential output: a supply side system approach," Working Paper Series 0153, European Central Bank.
- Temin, Peter, 1997. "The Golden Age of European growth: A review essay," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 127-149, April.
- Albers, Ronald & Vijselaar, Focco, 2002. "New technologies and productivity growth in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0122, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolswijk, Guido & de Haan, Jakob, 2005. "Government debt management in the euro area - recent theoretical developments and changes in practices," Occasional Paper Series 25, European Central Bank.
- Genre, Véronique & Momferatou, Daphne & Mourre, Gilles, 2005. "Wage diversity in the euro area - an overview of labour cost differentials across industries," Occasional Paper Series 24, European Central Bank.
- Thimann, Christian & Drage, John & Nikitin, Minna & Just, Christian & Pauli, Rolf & Committeri, Marco & Weber, Pierre-François & Fernández de Lis, Santiago & von Stenglin, Stephan & Hollensen, Ole & B, 2005. "Managing financial crises in emerging market economies - experience with the involvement of private sector creditors," Occasional Paper Series 32, European Central Bank.
- Schönenberger, Andreas & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2005. "Integration of securities market infrastructure in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 33, European Central Bank.
- Vesala, Jukka & Poloni, Paolo & Mörttinen, Leena & Sandars, Patrick, 2005. "Analysing banking sector conditions - How to use macro-prudential indicators," Occasional Paper Series 26, European Central Bank.
- Martin, Reiner & Roma, Moreno & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2005. "Regulatory reforms in selected EU network industries," Occasional Paper Series 28, European Central Bank.
- Anderton, Robert & Melyn, Wim & Jochem, Alex & Pakinezou, N M & Torres, Javier & Lecat, Remy & Tedeschi, Roberto & Eggelte, Jurriann & Abreu, Ildeberta & Kinnunen, Helvi & Oliveira-Soares, Rodrigo & N, 2005. "Competitiveness and the export performance of the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 30, European Central Bank.
- Willman, Alpo & Whelan, Karl & Altissimo, Filippo & Georgiou, Evaggelia & Sastre, Teresa & Valderrama, Maria Teresa & Sterne, Gabriel & Stocker, Marc & Weth, Mark, 2005.
"Wealth and asset price effects on economic activity,"
Occasional Paper Series
29, European Central Bank.
- Karl Whelan & Filippo Altissimo & Evaggelia Georgiou & Teresa Sastre & Maria Teresa Valderrama & Gabriel Sterne & Marc Stocker & Mark Weth & Alpo Willman, 2005. "Wealth and asset price effects on economic activity," Open Access publications 10197/210, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Petschnigg, Reinhard, 2005. "The institutional framework for financial market policy in the USA seen from an EU perspective," Occasional Paper Series 35, European Central Bank.
- Sturm, Michael & Siegfried, Nikolaus, 2005. "Regional monetary integration in the member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council," Occasional Paper Series 31, European Central Bank.
- Enderlein, Henrik & Lindner, Johannes & Calvo-Gonzalez, Oscar & Ritter, Raymond, 2005. "The EU budget - how much scope for institutional reform?," Occasional Paper Series 27, European Central Bank.
- Dierick, Frank & Pires, Fatima & Scheicher, Martin & Spitzer, Kai Gereon, 2005. "The New Basel Capital Framework and its implementation in the European Union," Occasional Paper Series 42, European Central Bank.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Ferrando, Annalisa & Berg, Jesper & Van Rixtel, Adrian & Scopel, Silvia, 2005. "The bank lending survey for the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 23, European Central Bank.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Flad, Michael & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2005. "Economic and monetary integration of New Member States - helping to chart the route," Occasional Paper Series 36, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordseuro area; potential output growth; real GDP growth;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:200522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.