Center-Outward Quantiles And The Measurement Of Multivariate Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Einmahl, J. H.J. & Mason, D.M., 1992. "Generalized quantile processes," Other publications TiSEM b2a76bac-045d-457f-869f-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- A. Dematteo & S. Clémençon, 2016. "On tail index estimation based on multivariate data," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 152-176, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eustasio Del Barrio & Juan Cuesta Albertos & Marc Hallin & Carlos Matran, 2018. "Smooth Cyclically Monotone Interpolation and Empirical Center-Outward Distribution Functions," Working Papers ECARES 2018-15, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alfred Galichon & Ivar Ekeland & Marc Henry, 2009. "Comonotonic measures of multivariates risks," Working Papers hal-00401828, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4tl22s9mc4b1h6b4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beirlant, J. & Mason, D. M. & Vynckier, C., 1999. "Goodness-of-fit analysis for multivariate normality based on generalized quantiles," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 119-142, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eustasio Del Barrio & Alberto Gonzalez-Sanz & Marc Hallin, 2019. "A Note on the Regularity of Center-Outward Distribution and Quantile Functions," Working Papers ECARES 2019-33, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Daniel Hlubinka & Sarka Hudecova, 2020. "Fully Distribution-free Center-outward Rank Tests for Multiple-output Regression and Manova," Working Papers ECARES 2020-32, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hongjian Shi & Marc Hallin & Mathias Drton & Fang Han, 2020. "Rate-Optimality of Consistent Distribution-Free Tests of Independence Based on Center-Outward Ranks and Signs," Working Papers ECARES 2020-23, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- del Barrio, Eustasio & González-Sanz, Alberto & Hallin, Marc, 2020. "A note on the regularity of optimal-transport-based center-outward distribution and quantile functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 180(C).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/297778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.