How “smart” are Latin American cities?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Estache, Antonio & Garsous, Grégoire & Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo, 2016. "Shared Mandates, Moral Hazard, and Political (Mis)alignment in a Decentralized Economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 98-110.
- Robert G. Hollands, 2008. "Will the real smart city please stand up?," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 303-320, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Wentao Xiong, 2017. "Urban Productivity in the Developing World," NBER Working Papers 23279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:373-404. is not listed on IDEAS
- Amel Attour & Alain Rallet, 2014. "Le rôle des territoires dans le développement des systèmes trans-sectoriels d'innovation locaux : le cas des smart cities," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 253-279.
- Amy Glasmeier & Susan Christopherson, 2015. "Thinking about smart cities," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 8(1), pages 3-12.
- Amel Attour & Alain Rallet, 2014. "Le rôle des territoires dans le développement des systèmes trans-sectoriels d'innovation locaux : le cas des smart cities," Post-Print halshs-01062020, HAL.
- Lazaroiu, George Cristian & Roscia, Mariacristina, 2012. "Definition methodology for the smart cities model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 326-332.
More about this item
Keywordséconomie urbaine; économie du développement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/267226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.