Urban productivity in the developing world
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- China: Mao Strikes Back
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2019-01-28 14:10:43
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duranton, Gilles & Venables, Anthony J, 2018. "Place-Based Policies for Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 12889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morgane De Halleux & Antonio Estache, 2018. "How “smart” are Latin American cities?," Working Papers ECARES 2018-05, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:355-372. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cog:urbpla:v:3:y:2018:i:2:p:21-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wiw:wiwreg:region_5_1_245 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsurban productivity; developing-world cities; agglomeration; education; entrepreneurship; immigration;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:373-404.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.