Money or Projects: How Should Altruistic Donors Give Aid ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Mark Sundberg, 2007.
"Aid Effectiveness – Opening the Black Box,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 316-321.
- Andrea Mattozzi & Antonio Merlo, 2007. "The Transparency of Politics and the Quality of Politicians," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- François Bourguignon & Mark Sundberg, 2007. "Aid Effectiveness – Opening the Black Box," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 316-321.
- Finn Tarp, 2006. "Aid and Development," Discussion Papers 06-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1984. "A complete solution to a class of principal-agent problems with an application to the control of a self-managed firm," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 329-369.
- Leiderer, Stefan, 2012. "Fungibility and the Choice of Aid Modalities," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ruiz del Portal, X., 2012. "On the implementability of contracts without quasilinear utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 42-45.
- Mohamed Mounir Sraieb, 2015. "Policies for development aid," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/209091, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsaid modalities; pooling contract; targeted infrastructure;
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/199533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .