A More General Definition of Equilibrium in Markets with Adverse Selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2014.
"A Game Theoretic Foundation Of Competitive Equilibria With Adverse Selection,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 399-422, May.
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2012. "A Game Theoretic Foundation of Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 18471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos & Kostas Koufopoulos, 2011.
"Efficient Nash Equilibrium under Adverse Selection,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
215, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Diasakos, Theodoros M & Koufopoulos, Kostas, 2013. "Efficient Nash Equilibrium under Adverse Selection," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-92, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Theodoros M. Diasakos & Kostas Koufopoulos, 2013. "Efficient Nash Equilibrium under Adverse Selection," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201313, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Michael Rothschild & Joseph Stiglitz, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 629-649.
- Riley, John G, 1979. "Informational Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 331-359, March.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1987. "Some recent developments in the theory of competition in markets with adverse selection ," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 319-325.
- Hajime Miyazaki, 1977. "The Rat Race and Internal Labor Markets," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 394-418, Autumn.
- Anastasios Dosis, 2016. "Bertand Competition and the Existence of Pure Strategy Nash Equilibrium in Markets with Adverse Selection," Working Papers hal-01285185, HAL.
- Dosis, Anastasios, 2016. "An Efficient Mechanism for Competitive Markets with Adverse Selection," ESSEC Working Papers WP1604, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Spence, Michael, 1978. "Product differentiation and performance in insurance markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 427-447, December.
More about this item
Keywordsexistence; efficiency; Adverse selection; equilibrium;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2016-05-14 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-16007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.