Socially Efficient Managerial Dishonesty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Altman, Edward I, 1984. " A Further Empirical Investigation of the Bankruptcy Cost Question," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1067-1089, September.
- Murphy, Kevin J., 1999. "Executive compensation," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 38, pages 2485-2563 Elsevier.
- Baruch Lev, 2003. "Corporate Earnings: Facts and Fiction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 27-50, Spring.
- Paul M. Healy & Krishna G. Palepu, 2003. "The Fall of Enron," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 3-26, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vrânceanu, Radu, 2010.
"Financial Distress And Banks'communication Policy In Crisis Times,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-20, March.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2008. "Financial distress and banks' communication policy in crisis times," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08018, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Naiditch, Claire & Vranceanu, Radu, 2009.
"Migrant wages, remittances and recipient labour supply in a moral hazard model,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 60-82, March.
- Claire Naiditch & Radu Vranceanu, 2009. "Migrant wages, remittances and recipient labour supply in a moral hazard model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00318870, HAL.
- Philippe Frouté, 2007. "Theoretical foundation for a debtor friendly bankruptcy law in favour of creditors," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 201-214, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial distress; Disclosure; Honesty; Corporate regulation; Hybrid Bayesian Equilibrium;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-05-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2005-05-14 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-05005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.