The Global Economic Crisis : An Opportunity for Strengthening AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Social Protection Systems?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Holzmann & David A. Robalino & Noriyuki Takayama, 2009. "Closing the Coverage Gap : The Role of Social Pensions and Other Retirement Income Transfers," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2651.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippine Institute Studies (PIDS) & Philippine APEC Network (PASCN), 2017. "Building Inclusive Economies, Building a Better World: A Look at the APEC 2015 Priority Areas (Volume II)," Working Papers id:12070, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; social protection; Asia;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:23007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .