Dragon on a Short Leash : An Inside-Out Analysis of China Investment Corporation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sarah Eaton & Zhang Yu Xuan, 2008. "Dragon on a Short Leash : An Inside-Out Analysis of China Investment Corporation," Development Economics Working Papers 21983, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin J. Cohen, 2008. "Introduction to International Political Economy: An Intellectual History," Introductory Chapters,in: International Political Economy: An Intellectual History Princeton University Press.
- Ming Zhang & Fan He, 2009.
"China's Sovereign Wealth Fund: Weakness and Challenges,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 101-116.
- Zhang Yuxuan & He Fancass, 2008. "China's Sovereign Wealth Fund : Weakness and Challenges," Finance Working Papers 22836, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhang Yu Xuan & He Fan, 2008. "China's Sovereign Wealth Fund : Weakness and Challenges," Development Economics Working Papers 21985, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsChina Investment Corporation; sovereign wealth funds;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:22834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.