Dragon on a Short Leash : An Inside-Out Analysis of China Investment Corporation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sarah Eaton & Zhang Yuxuan, 2008. "Dragon on a Short Leash : An Inside-Out Analysis of China Investment Corporation," Finance Working Papers 22834, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ming Zhang & Fan He, 2009.
"China's Sovereign Wealth Fund: Weakness and Challenges,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 101-116.
- Zhang Yuxuan & He Fancass, 2008. "China's Sovereign Wealth Fund : Weakness and Challenges," Finance Working Papers 22836, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhang Yu Xuan & He Fan, 2008. "China's Sovereign Wealth Fund : Weakness and Challenges," Development Economics Working Papers 21985, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Benjamin J. Cohen, 2008. "Introduction to International Political Economy: An Intellectual History," Introductory Chapters,in: International Political Economy: An Intellectual History Princeton University Press.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; International Finance & Investment; Sovereign Funds;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:21983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .