Does the Philippines Need a Trade Representative Office?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2005. "Does the Philippines Need a Trade Representative Office?," Discussion Papers DP 2005-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:michin:399 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Finger, 2002. "Institutions and Trade Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2720.
- Assar Lindbeck, 2001. "Economics in Europe," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(1), pages 31-32, March.
- Meunier, Sophie, 2000. "What Single Voice? European Institutions and EU–U.S. Trade Negotiations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(01), pages 103-135, December.
- Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R., 1997. "table of Contents and Introduction to Representation of Constituent Interests in the Design and Implementation of U.S. Trade Policies: The Sweetland Conference," Working Papers 399, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Negotiations; Philippines; Trade Institutions; Trade Capacity Building;
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .