Human Capital, Population Growth and Industrial Development in Mexico and Turkey: A Comparative Analysis with Other OECD Countries, 1964-2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aguayo, Eva & Exposito, Pilar & Lamelas, Nelida, 2001. "Econometric model of Services Sector Development and Impact of Tourism in Latin American Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(2).
- Arjan M. Lejour & Ruud A. Mooij, 2005.
"Turkish Delight: Does Turkey's Accession to the EU Bring Economic Benefits?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 87-120, February.
- Arjan M. Lejour & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2004. "Turkish Delight – Does Turkey’s accession to the EU bring economic benefits?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1183, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-04-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2006-04-22 (Development)
- NEP-HRM-2006-04-22 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ecodev:85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/exusces.html .