Report NEP-CWA-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2006. "Calorie Deprivation and Poverty Nutrition Trap in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2006-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0173 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jim Hight & Grant Kirkpatrick, 2006. "The Impact of Monitoring Equipmenton Air Quality Management Capacity in Developing Countries," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2006/2, OECD Publishing.
- John C. Beghin, 2005. "Dairy Markets in Asia: An Overview of Recent Findings and Implications," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-bp47, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D., 2006. "Road and Maritime Transport Costs: A Comparative Analysis of Spanish Exports to Poland and Turkey," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 138, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Amani Elobeid & John C. Beghin, 2005. "Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp356, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Daniele Vignoli, 2006. "Fertility change in Egypt: from second to third birth," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-011, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Guisan, M. Carmen, 2005. "Human Capital, Population Growth and Industrial Development in Mexico and Turkey: A Comparative Analysis with Other OECD Countries, 1964-2004," Economic Development 85, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Scott Atran, 1990. "Stones against the Iron Fist, Terror within the Nation: Alternating Structures of Violence and Cultural Identity in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict," Post-Print ijn_00000567, HAL.
- Thomas Lagoarde-Segot & Brian Lucey, 2006. "Financial Contagion in Emerging Markets: Evidence from the Middle East and North Africa," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp114, IIIS.
- Paul Makdissi & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Mathieu Audet, 2006. "The Geographic Determinants of Poverty in Albania," Cahiers de recherche 06-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:10_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kiichiro Fukasaku & Masahiro Kawai & Michael G. Plummer & Alexandra Trzeciak-Duval, 2005. "Policy Coherence Towards East Asia: Development Challenges for OECD Countries," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 26, OECD Publishing.
- Fengxia Dong, 2005. "Outlook for Asian Dairy Markets: The Role of Demographics, Income, and Prices, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp399, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:hal:papers:ijn_00000568_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore