The demand for intensity versus frequency of alcohol consumption: Evidence from rural Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Petrie, Dennis & Doran, Christopher & Shakeshaft, Anthony & Sanson-Fisher, Rob, 2009. "The demand for intensity versus frequency of alcohol consumption: Evidence from rural Australia," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-01, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Kenneth W & Johnson, Lester W, 1983.
"The Demand for Beer, Wine, and Spirits: A Systemwide Analysis,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 273-304, July.
- K.W. Clements & L.W. Johnson, 1982. "The Demand for Beer, Wine and Spirits: A system-wide analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Fredrik Berggren & Matthew Sutton, 1999. "Are frequency and intensity of participation decision-bearing aspects of consumption? An analysis of drinking behaviour," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 865-874.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Saroja Selvanathan, 1991.
"The Economic Determinants Of Alcohol Consumption,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(2), pages 209-231, August.
- K.W. Clements, 1989. "The Economic Determinants of Alcohol Consumption," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-35, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- K.W. Clements & S. Selvanathan, 1991. "The Economic Determinants of Alcohol Consumption," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 91-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 1996. "Binge Drinking In College: The Impact Of Price, Availability, And Alcohol Control Policies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 112-124, October.
- Manning, Willard G. & Blumberg, Linda & Moulton, Lawrence H., 1995. "The demand for alcohol: The differential response to price," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 123-148, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gawain Heckley & Johan Jarl & Ulf-G Gerdtham, 2017.
"Frequency and intensity of alcohol consumption: new evidence from Sweden,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(4), pages 495-517, May.
- Heckley, Gawain A. & Jarl, Johan & Gerdtham , Ulf-G., 2014. "Frequency and Intensity of Alcohol Consumption: New Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2014:25, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsalcohol; demand model; patterns of consumption;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dun:dpaper:222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedunuk.html .