Are frequency and intensity of participation decision-bearing aspects of consumption? An analysis of drinking behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 1995. "The Impact of Price, Availability, and Alcohol Control Policies on Binge Drinking in College," NBER Working Papers 5319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gawain Heckley & Johan Jarl & Ulf-G Gerdtham, 2017.
"Frequency and intensity of alcohol consumption: new evidence from Sweden,"
The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(4), pages 495-517, May.
- Heckley, Gawain A. & Jarl, Johan & Gerdtham , Ulf-G., 2014. "Frequency and Intensity of Alcohol Consumption: New Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2014:25, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Petrie & Christopher Doran & Anthony Shakeshaft & Rob Sanson-Fisher, 2009.
"The demand for intensity versus frequency of alcohol consumption: Evidence from rural Australia,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
222, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Petrie, Dennis & Doran, Christopher & Shakeshaft, Anthony & Sanson-Fisher, Rob, 2009. "The demand for intensity versus frequency of alcohol consumption: Evidence from rural Australia," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-01, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Anton Nielsson, 2017. "Short- and Long-Term Effects of Adolescent Alcohol Access: Evidence from Denmark," Economics Working Papers 2017-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Fichera, Eleonora & Gray, Ewan & Sutton, Matt, 2016. "How do individuals’ health behaviours respond to an increase in the supply of health care? Evidence from a natural experiment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 170-179.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jeffrey A. Miron, 1997.
"The Effects of Alcohol Prohibition on Alcohol Consumption,"
0078, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Jeffrey A. Miron, 1999. "The Effect of Alcohol Prohibition on Alcohol Consumption," NBER Working Papers 7130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:31:y:1999:i:7:p:865-874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.