Welfarism and segregation in endogenous jurisdiction formation models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Biswas, Rongili & Gravel, Nicolas & Oddou, RÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â©my, 2009. "The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdictions formation with a welfarist central government," POLIS Working Papers 121, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1997. "Competition among Institutions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 306-342, February.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1988.
"Hedonic Prices and the Benefits of Public Projects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 981-989, July.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 1985. "Hedonic Prices and the Benefits of Public Projects," Working Papers 617, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gravel, Nicolas & Thoron, Sylvie, 2007.
"Does endogenous formation of jurisdictions lead to wealth-stratification?,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 569-583, January.
- Nicolas Gravel & Sylvie Thoron, 2003. "Does endogenous formation of jurisdictions lead to wealth stratification?," IDEP Working Papers 0306, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Gravel, Nicolas & Oddou, Rémy, 2014.
"The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdiction formation with a land market,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 15-27.
- Nicolas Gravel & Rémy Oddou, 2011. "The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdiction formation with a land market," Working Papers halshs-00634009, HAL.
- Nicolas Gravel & Rémy Oddou, 2014. "The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdiction formation with a land market," Post-Print hal-01410629, HAL.
- Rémy Oddou, 2011. "The Effect of Spillovers and Congestion on the Segregative Properties of Endogenous Jurisdiction Structure Formation," Working Papers 2011.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Weber, Shlomo, 1986. "Strong tiebout equilibrium under restricted preferences domain," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 101-117, February.
- Westhoff, Frank, 1977. "Existence of equilibria in economies with a local public good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 84-112, February.
- E. IndurÂin & J. C. Candeal & G. Chichilnisky, 1997. "Topological aggregation of preferences: the case of a continuum of agents," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(2), pages 333-343.
More about this item
KeywordsJurisdiction; Segregation; Welfare;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2017-10-22 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2017-10-22 (Game Theory)
- NEP-URE-2017-10-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2017-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .