The Effect of Spillovers and Congestion on the Segregative Properties of Endogenous Jurisdiction Structure Formation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Remy Oddou, 2017. "Welfarism and segregation in endogenous jurisdiction formation models," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-43, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Florian Kuhlmey & Beat Hintermann, 2016. "Public Provision and Local Income Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 5789, CESifo Group Munich.
- Remy Oddou, 2017. "The effect of a local allowance on the endogenous formation of jurisdictions," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-42, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
KeywordsJurisdictions; Segregation; Spillovers; Congestion;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2011.46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .