Report NEP-CDM-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Bouton & Benjamin G. Ogden, 2017. "Group-based Voting in Multicandidate Elections," NBER Working Papers 23898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre C. Boyer & Kai A. Konrad & Brian Roberson, 2017. "Targeted Campaign Competition, Loyal Voters, and Supermajorities," CESifo Working Paper Series 6409, CESifo.
- Florian Engl & Arno Riedl & Roberto A. Weber, 2017. "Spillover Effects of Institutions on Cooperative Behavior, Preferences, and Beliefs," CESifo Working Paper Series 6504, CESifo.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Deiana, Claudio & Havari, Enkelejda & Mazzarella, Gianluca & Meroni, Elena Claudia, 2017. "What Are You Voting For? Proximity to Refugee Reception Centres and Voting in the 2016 Italian Constitutional Referendum," IZA Discussion Papers 11060, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gallier, Carlo, 2017. "Democracy and compliance in public goods games," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-038, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gäbler, Stefanie & Potrafke, Niklas & Rösel, Felix, 2017. "Compulsory Voting, Voter Turnout and Asymmetrical Habit-formation," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168074, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gilles Saint-Paul & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2017. "Engineering Crises: Favoritism and Strategic Fiscal Indiscipline," CESifo Working Paper Series 6657, CESifo.
- Wagner, Alexander K. & Granic, Dura-Georg, 2017. "Tie-Breaking Power in Committees," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168187, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Köppl-Turyna, Monika & Kantorowicz, Jarosław, 2017. "Disentangling fiscal effects of local constitutions," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168163, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alessandro Gavazza & Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Valletti, 2017. "Internet and Politics: Evidence from U.K. Local Elections and Local Government Policies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1691, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hielscher, Stefan & Winkin, Jan & Pies, Ingo, 2016. "NGO credibility as private or public good? A governance perspective on how to improve NGO advocacy in public discourse," Discussion Papers 2016-03, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Sirus Dehdari & Kai Gehring, 2017. "The Origins of Common Identity: Division, Homogenization Policies and Identity Formation in Alsace-Lorraine," CESifo Working Paper Series 6556, CESifo.
- Lehmann-Hasemeyer, Sibylle & Opitz, Alexander, 2017. "The value of political connections in the first German democracy: Evidence from the Berlin stock exchange," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 24-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Elon Kohlberg & Abraham Neyman, 2017. "Games of Threats," Discussion Paper Series dp710, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ivo Bischoff & Eva Wolfschuetz, 2017. "The Emergence of Inter-Municipal Cooperation – A Hazard Model Approach," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201744, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Aggeborn, Linuz & Persson, Lovisa, 2017. "Public Finance and Right-Wing Populism," Working Paper Series 1182, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eoin McGuirk & Nathaniel Hilger & Nicholas Miller, 2017. "No Kin In The Game: Moral Hazard and War in the U.S. Congress," NBER Working Papers 23904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Remy Oddou, 2017. "Welfarism and segregation in endogenous jurisdiction formation models," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-43, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.