Report NEP-GTH-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Ewerhart, 2017. "Ordinal potentials in smooth games," ECON - Working Papers 265, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2019.
- Elon Kohlberg & Abraham Neyman, 2017. "Games of Threats," Discussion Paper Series dp710, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Florian Engl & Arno Riedl & Roberto A. Weber, 2017. "Spillover Effects of Institutions on Cooperative Behavior, Preferences, and Beliefs," CESifo Working Paper Series 6504, CESifo Group Munich.
- Camille Cornand & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2017. "The social value of information and the competition motive: Price vs. quantity games," Working Papers 1727, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Anton Bondarev & Beat Hintermann & Frank C. Krysiak & Ralph Winkler, 2017. "The Intricacy of Adapting to Climate Change: Flood Protection as a Local Public Goods Game," CESifo Working Paper Series 6382, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dai Zusai, 2017. "Nonaggregable evolutionary dynamics under payoff heterogeneity," DETU Working Papers 1702, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Pierre C. Boyer & Kai A. Konrad & Brian Roberson, 2017. "Targeted Campaign Competition, Loyal Voters, and Supermajorities," CESifo Working Paper Series 6409, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laurent Bouton & Benjamin G. Ogden, 2017. "Group-based Voting in Multicandidate Elections," NBER Working Papers 23898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2017. "Public debt, pollution and environmental taxes: Nash and Stackelberg equilibria," MPRA Paper 81982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yao Cheng & Zaifu Yang, 2017. "Efficient Kidney Exchange with Dichotomous Preferences," Discussion Papers 17/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Yinbo Feng & Ming Hu, 2017. "Blockbuster or Niche? Competitive Strategy under Network Effects," Working Papers 17-13, NET Institute.
- Topi Miettinen & Michael Kosfeld & Ernst Fehr & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2017. "Revealed Preferences in a Sequential Prisoners' Dilemma: A Horse-Race Between Six Utility Functions," CESifo Working Paper Series 6358, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gu, Yiquan & Hehenkamp, Burkhard & Leininger, Wolfgang, 2017. "The Dark Side of the Force: Evolutionary Equilibrium in Contests with Stochastic Entry," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168168, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Remy Oddou, 2017. "The effect of a local allowance on the endogenous formation of jurisdictions," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-42, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Remy Oddou, 2017. "Welfarism and segregation in endogenous jurisdiction formation models," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-43, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.