Valuing patents using renewal data : an inquiry into the feasability of an automated patent scoring method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Baudry & Béatrice Dumont, 2006.
"Patent Renewals as Options: Improving the Mechanism for Weeding Out Lousy Patents,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 28(1), pages 41-62, February.
- Marc Baudry & Béatrice Dumont, 2006. "Patent renewals as options : improving the mechanism for weeding out lousy patents," Post-Print halshs-00009909, HAL.
- Raffaele Oriani & Luigi Sereno, 2011. "Advanced Valuation Methods: The Real Options Approach," Chapters,in: The Economic Valuation of Patents, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Baudry & Adrien Hervouet, 2016.
"The Private Value of Plant Variety Protection and the Impact of Exemption Rules,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2016-7, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Marc Baudry & Adrien Hervouet, 2016. "The private value of plant variety protection and the impact of exemption rules," Working Papers 1602, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Marc Baudry & Adrien Hervouet, 2017. "The private value of plant variety protection and the impact of exemption rules," Post-Print hal-01589260, HAL.
- Marc Baudry & Adrien Hervouet, 2016. "The private value of plant variety protection and the impact of exemption rules," Post-Print hal-01449992, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2012-07-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-07-08 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2012-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .