Report NEP-INO-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn, 2012. "Innovative and absorptive capacity effects of education in a small open economy," Discussion Papers 694, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Mehdi Fadaee & Luca Lambertini, 2012. "Non-Tradeable Pollution Permits as Green R&D Incentives," Working Paper Series 43_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," Working Papers 2012-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," Discussion Paper Series 2012_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Item repec:zbw:fziddp:492012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ben Ferrett & Vasileios Zikos, 2012. "Wage-Setting Institutions and R&D Collaboration Networks," Discussion Paper Series 2012_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2012. "Value for money? New microeconometric evidence on public R&D grants in Flanders," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-034, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Exports, R&D and Productivity: A test of the Bustos-model with German enterprise data," Working Paper Series in Economics 244, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ben Ferrett, 2012. "R&D Competition in an Asymmetric Cournot Duopoly: The Welfare Effects of Catch-Up by the Laggard Firm," Discussion Paper Series 2012_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Patrick Llerena, 2012. "University Technology Transfer: How (in-)efficient are French universities?," Working Papers of BETA 2012-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Subramaniam, Vijay & Chambers, Orlando D. & Reed, Michael R., 2012. "Biotechnology Adoption, Industrial Structure and Its Effect on Small-Market Crops," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126202, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey Clemens, 2012. "The Effect of U.S. Health Insurance Expansions on Medical Innovation," Discussion Papers 11-016, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Marc Baudry & Béatrice Dumont, 2012. "Valuing patents using renewal data : an inquiry into the feasability of an automated patent scoring method," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-31, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Nolan, Elizabeth & Santos, Paulo & Shi, Guanming, 2012. "Market concentration and productivity in the United States corn sector: 2002-2009," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125941, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Spielman, David J. & Kolady, Deepthi & Cavalieri, Anthony, 2012. "Public Expenditures, Private Incentives, and Farmer Adoption: The Economics of Hybrid Rice in South Asia," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125694, International Association of Agricultural Economists.