The Value of Intangible Corporate Assets: An Empirical Study of the Components of Tobin's Q
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bronwyn H. Hall., 1993. "The Value of Intangible Corporate Assets: An Empirical Study of the Components of Tobin's Q," Economics Working Papers 93-207, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Crystal X. & Yang, Qin & Li, Sali & Wang, Yong, 2011. "The moderating effect of foreign direct investment intensity on local firms' intangible resources investment and performance implications: A case from China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 291-302.
- Baum, Christopher F & Thies, Clifford F, 1999.
"Q, Cash Flow and Investment: An Econometric Critique,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 35-47, January.
- Christopher F. Baum & Clifford F. Thies, 1996. "Q, Cash Flow and Investment: An Econometric Critique," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 332., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques, 1995.
"Exploring the relationship between R&D and productivity in French manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 263-293, January.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 1992. "Exploring the Relationship Between R&D and Productivity in French Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 3956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Ernesto Ocampo Figueroa & Moises Alejandro Alarcon Osuna & Carlos Fong Reynoso, 2014. "Determinants of the Internationalization of the Firm: The Accelerated Model vs. the Sequential Model," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(5), pages 81-93.
- Blanco Callejo, M, 2007. "LA VENTA DE LA ILUSIÓN Y “LA BRUJA DE ORO”: EL EMBRUJO DE UN CÍRCULO VIRTUOSOi /," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 13(3), pages 33-56.
- Yu-Shan Chen & Ke-Chiun Chang, 2009. "Using neural network to analyze the influence of the patent performance upon the market value of the US pharmaceutical companies," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 80(3), pages 637-655, September.
- Villalonga, Belen, 2004. "Intangible resources, Tobin's q, and sustainability of performance differences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 205-230, June.
- Granstrand, Ove, 2000. "The shift towards intellectual capitalism -- the role of infocom technologies1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1061-1080, December.
- Bronwyn Hall, 1992. "R&D Tax Policy During the Eighties: Success or Failure?," NBER Working Papers 4240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yanica Petkova DIMITROVA, 2016. "Communication strategies for reputation management of the company," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 43(2(52)), pages 5-13, december.
- Pablo Gonzalo Ramirez & Toyohiko Hachiya, 2008. "Measuring the Contribution of Intangibles to Productivity Growth: A Disaggregate Analysis of Japanese Firms," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(02), pages 151-186.
- Sunil Kanwar & Bronwyn H. Hall, 2015. "The Market Value of R&D in Weak Innovation Regimes: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 21196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Živilė Savickaitė, 2014. "The Evaluation of Company's Intangible Assets' influence for Business Value," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 7(3), pages 133-155, December.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D investment; market value; Tobin's Q; intangible assets; Business; Social and Behavioral Sciences; Technology and Innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt44x548gq. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.