Moneychangers and Commodity Money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gandal, Neil & Sussman, Nathan, 1997. "Asymmetric Information and Commodity Money: Tickling the Tolerance in Medieval France," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(4), pages 440-457, November.
- Ping He & Lixin Huang & Randall Wright, 2005. "Money And Banking In Search Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 637-670, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Redish, Angela & Weber, Warren E., 2011.
"Coin Sizes And Payments In Commodity Money Systems,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(S1), pages 62-82, April.
- Angela Redish & Warren E. Weber, 2008. "Coin sizes and payments in commodity money systems," Working Papers 658, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Angela Redish & Warren E. Weber, 2008. "Coin sizes and payments in commodity money systems," Staff Report 416, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
KeywordsCommodity money; Search; Information; Moneychangers.;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-02-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-02-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2006-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .