On the Returns to Occupational Qualification in Terms of Subjective and Objective Variables: A GEE-type Approach to the Estimation of Two-Equation Panel Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beth Reboussin & Kung-Yee Liang, 1998. "An estimating equations approach for the LISCOMP model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 165-182, June.
- Spiess, Martin & Hamerle, Alfred, 2000. "A comparison of different methods for the estimation of regression models with correlated binary responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 439-455, June.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Gueorguieva R. V. & Agresti A., 2001. "A Correlated Probit Model for Joint Modeling of Clustered Binary and Continuous Responses," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1102-1112, September.
- D. B. Dunson, 2000. "Bayesian latent variable models for clustered mixed outcomes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 355-366.
- Bengt Muthén & Albert Satorra, 1995. "Technical aspects of Muthén's liscomp approach to estimation of latent variable relations with a comprehensive measurement model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 489-503, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized estimating equations; mean and covariance model; multiple imputation; pseudo-score equations; status inconsistency; weighting;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2006-03-25 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HRM-2006-03-25 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .