Bayesian significance testing and multiple comparisons from MCMC outputs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1994.
"The Large Sample Correspondence between Classical Hypothesis Tests and Bayesian Posterior Odds Tests,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1207-1232, September.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1992. "The Large Sample Correspondence Between Classical Hypothesis Tests and Bayesian Posterior Odds Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1035, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hogan J.W. & Tchernis R., 2004. "Bayesian Factor Analysis for Spatially Correlated Data, With Application to Summarizing Area-Level Material Deprivation From Census Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 314-324, January.
- Hoshino, Takahiro, 2008. "A Bayesian propensity score adjustment for latent variable modeling and MCMC algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1413-1429, January.
- Schotman, Peter & van Dijk, Herman K., 1991. "A Bayesian analysis of the unit root in real exchange rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1-2), pages 195-238.
- William Meredith, 1993. "Measurement invariance, factor analysis and factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 525-543, December.
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Simultaneous factor analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(4), pages 409-426, December.
- Welsch, Roy E., 1977. "Tables for stepwise multiple comparison procedures," Working papers 949-77., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- D. B. Dunson, 2000. "Bayesian latent variable models for clustered mixed outcomes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 355-366.
- Takahiro Hoshino & Hiroshi Kurata & Kazuo Shigemasu, 2006. "A Propensity Score Adjustment for Multiple Group Structural Equation Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 691-712, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marín, J.M. & Rodríguez-Bernal, M.T., 2012. "Multiple hypothesis testing and clustering with mixtures of non-central t-distributions applied in microarray data analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1898-1907.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:7:p:3543-3559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.