Report NEP-HRM-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HRM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristjan-Olari Leping, 2005. "Measuring the Specificity of Human Capital: a Skill-based Approach," Working Papers 134, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Yee Kan, Â Man & Gershuny, Jonathan, 2006. "Human capital and social position in Britain: creating a measure of wage-earning potential from BHPS data," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Boubaker Hlaimi, 2006. "Intergenerational transmission of the human capital: case of the heterogeneous families," Post-Print halshs-00009629, HAL.
- Andrew E. Burke & Michael A. Nolan & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2006. "Education and Regional Job Creation by the Self-Employed: The English North-South Divide," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Rossana Patrón, 2005. "Endogenous skill formation in developing countries," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1405, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Rossana Patrón, 2005. "Public education and growth: cost-effectiveness of educational policies in developing countries," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1505, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ingrid Linsley, 2005. "Overeducation in the Australian Labour Market : Its Incidence and Effects," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 939, The University of Melbourne.
- Matthew J. Baker & Joyce P. Jacobsen, 2005. "A Human Capital-Based Theory of Post Marital Residence Rules," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-006, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Waldo, Staffan, 2006. "Competition and Public School Efficiency in Sweden," Working Papers 2006:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Maresa, SPRIETSMA, 2006. "Regional school comparison and school choice : how do they relate to student performance ? Evidence from PISA 2003," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006002, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Ingrid Linsley, 2005. "Causes of Overeducation in the Australian Labour Market," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 940, The University of Melbourne.
- Oskar R. Harmon & James Lambrinos, 2006. "Online Format vs. Live Mode of Instruction: Do Human Capital Differences or Differences in Returns to Human Capital Explain the Differences in Outcomes?," Working papers 2006-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Baumgartner, Hans J. & Steiner, Viktor, 2006. "Does More Generous Student Aid Increase Enrolment Rates into Higher Education? Evaluating the German Student Aid Reform of 2001," IZA Discussion Papers 2034, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Billger, Sherrilyn M., 2006. "Reconstructing School Segregation: On the Efficacy and Equity of Single-Sex Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 2037, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Waldo, Staffan, 2006. "School Vouchers and Public School Productivity - The Case of the Swedish Large Scale Voucher Program," Working Papers 2006:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew J. Baker & Joyce P. Jacobsen, 2005. "Marriage, Specialization, and the Gender Division of Labor," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess, 2006. "Ethnic segregation and educational performance at secondary school in Bradford and Leicester," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/142, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Evelyn L. Lehrer, 2006. "Religion and High School Graduation: A Comparative Analysis of Patterns for White and Black Young Women," Papers on Economics of Religion 06/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Woodruff, Christopher, 2006. "Mexican Entrepreneurship: A Comparison of Self-Employment in Mexico and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 2039, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wendy A. Stock & John J. Siegfried, 2006. "Where are they Now? Tracking the Ph.D. Class of 1997," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0605, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Bargain, Olivier & Caliendo, Marco & Haan, Peter & Orsini, Kristian, 2006. "'Making Work Pay' in a Rationed Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 2033, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Spieß, 2006. "On the Returns to Occupational Qualification in Terms of Subjective and Objective Variables: A GEE-type Approach to the Estimation of Two-Equation Panel Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 564, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.