Long-Term Effects of Diabetes Prevention: Evaluation of the M.O.B.I.L.I.S. Program for Obese Persons
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Häußler & Friedrich Breyer, 2013. "Long-Term Effects of Diabetes Prevention: Evaluation of the M.O.B.I.L.I.S. Program for Obese Persons," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1329, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Brunello & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano, 2009. "The rise of obesity in Europe: an economic perspective," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 551-596, July.
- Gert G. Wagner & Joachim R. Frick & Jürgen Schupp, 2007.
"The German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP) – Scope, Evolution and Enhancements,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 127(1), pages 139-169.
- Gert G. Wagner & Joachim R. Frick & Jürgen Schupp, 2007. "The German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP): Scope, Evolution and Enhancements," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
Keywordsdiabetes prevention; cost-benefit analysis; Markov modeling;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .