Convergence or Divergence?: Immigrant Wage Assimilation Patterns in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brunow, Stephan & Jost, Oskar, 2020. "On the foreign to native wage differential in Germany: Does the home country matter?," IAB Discussion Paper 202026, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Brunow, Stephan & Jost, Oskar, 2019. "Wages of migrant and native employees in Germany: new light on an old issue," IAB Discussion Paper 201910, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Uuriintuya Batsaikhan & Zsolt Darvas & Inês Goncalves Raposo, . "People on the move- migration and mobility in the European Union," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 23874, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational migration; wage differentials; assimilation; longitudinal data;
All these keywords.
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2012-09-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2012-09-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-09-22 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2012-09-22 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MIG-2012-09-22 (Economics of Human Migration)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bibliothek (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.