Report NEP-LMA-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katrin Sommerfeld, 2012. "Higher and Higher?: Performance Pay and Wage Inequality in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 476, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Michael Zibrowius, 2012. "Convergence or Divergence?: Immigrant Wage Assimilation Patterns in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 479, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Haroon Bhorat & Ravi Kanbur & Benjamin Stanwix, 2012. "Estimating the Impact of Minimum Wages on Employment, Wages and Non-wage Benefits: The Case of Agriculture in South Africa," Working Papers 12149, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Frank M. Fossen & Tobias J. M. Büttner, 2012. "The Returns to Education for Opportunity Entrepreneurs, Necessity Entrepreneurs, and Paid Employees," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 482, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- David L. Dickinson & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2012. "Wages, Employment, and Statistical Discrimination: Evidence from the Laboratory," Working Papers 12-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julia Lang, 2012. "The Aims of Lifelong Learning: Age-Related Effects of Training on Wages and Job Security," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 478, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Simona Cociuba & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2012. "Heterogeneity and Long-Run Changes in U.S. Hours and the Labor Wedge," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20124, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Alfonso Miranda & Yu Zhu, 2012. "English Deficiency and the Native-Immigrant Wage Gap," Studies in Economics 1213, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Leon Bettendorf & Egbert Jongen & Paul Muller (VU/Tinbergen), 2012. "Childcare subsidies and labour supply: evidence from a large Dutch reform," CPB Discussion Paper 217, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2012. "The impact of TFP growth on the unemployment rate: does on-the-job training matter?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1207, CEPREMAP.
- Peter Cappelli & JR Keller, 2012. "A Study of the Extent and Potential Causes of Alternative Employment Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 18376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diana Alessandrini & Stephen Kosempel & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "The Business Cycle Human Capital Accumulation Nexus and its Effect on Labor Supply Volatility," Working Paper Series 62_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.