The impact of a migration-caused selection effect on regional mortality differences in Italy and Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:3:392-399_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brimblecombe, Nic & Dorling, Danny & Shaw, Mary, 2000. "Migration and geographical inequalities in health in Britain," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 861-878, March.
- James Vaupel, 2002. "Life Expectancy at Current Rates vs. Current Conditions," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 7(8), pages 365-378, August.
More about this item
KeywordsGermany; Italy; ageing; migration trends; mortality; mortality determinants; regional demography; selective migration;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-12-07 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-12-07 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2008-027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: https://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .