Report NEP-HEA-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00343104_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Luy & Graziella Caselli, 2008. "The impact of a migration-caused selection effect on regional mortality differences in Italy and Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-027, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- John Hartwick, 2008. "The Discount Rate and the Value of Remaining Years of Life," Working Papers 1191, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Schumacher, Petra, 2008. "Compensation and Incentives in Medical Networks with Gate-keeping and Case Management," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 7955, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Padli, Jaharudin & Habibullah, M.S., 2008. "Natural disaster death and socio-economic factors in selected Asian countries: A panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 11921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zamo-Akono, C. & Tsafack-Nanfosso, R., 2008. "Fécondité, Santé et Participation des femmes au Marché du Travail," MPRA Paper 10839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abay Asfaw & Stephan Klasen & Francesca Lamanna, 2008. "Intrahousehold Health Care Financing Strategy and the Gender Gap: Empirical Evidence from India," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 177, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.