Differences between male and female fertility in Russia: an evaluation of basic pattern and data quality using the first wave of the Russian GGS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margaret E. Greene & Ann E. Biddlecom, 2000. "Absent and Problematic Men: Demographic Accounts of Male Reproductive Roles," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 26(1), pages 81-115.
- Francesco C. Billari & Hans-Peter Kohler, 2002. "Patterns of lowest-low fertility in Europe," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-040, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Bledsoe, Caroline & Lerner, Susana & Guyer, Jane (ed.), 2000. "Fertility and the Male Life Cycle in the Era of Fertility Decline," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198294443.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian Federation; father; fertility; fertility measurements; mother; sex differentials;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2007-015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: https://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .