Religion, religiousness and fertility in the U.S. and in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio DellaPergola, 1980. "Patterns of american jewish fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(3), pages 261-273, August.
- William Mosher & Linda Williams & David Johnson, 1992. "Religion and fertility in the United States: New patterns," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 29(2), pages 199-214, May.
- Adsera, Alicia, 2004. "Marital Fertility and Religion: Recent Changes in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 1399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Heineck, 2006. "The relationship between religion and fertility: Evidence from Austria," Papers on Economics of Religion 06/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel H. Preston & Caroline Sten Hartnett, 2008. "The Future of American Fertility," NBER Working Papers 14498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel H. Preston & Caroline Sten Hartnett, 2010. "The Future of American Fertility," NBER Chapters,in: Demography and the Economy, pages 11-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; USA; fertility; religion;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2006-013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .