Recreation Demand and Indian Zoos’ Holdings of Protected Birds, Mammals, and Reptiles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeileis, Achim, 2004. "Econometric Computing with HC and HAC Covariance Matrix Estimators," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i10).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gkillas, Konstantinos & Gupta, Rangan & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2020.
"Forecasting realized oil-price volatility: The role of financial stress and asymmetric loss,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 104(C).
- Konstantinos Gkillas & Rangan Gupta & Christian Pierdzioch, 2019. "Forecasting Realized Oil-Price Volatility: The Role of Financial Stress and Asymmetric Loss," Working Papers 201903, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Niels Lundtorp Olsen & Alessia Pini & Simone Vantini, 2021. "False discovery rate for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 30(3), pages 784-809, September.
- Miller, Reid & Golab, Lukasz & Rosenberg, Catherine, 2017. "Modelling weather effects for impact analysis of residential time-of-use electricity pricing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 534-546.
- Stefan Seifert & Christoph Kahle & Silke Hüttel, 2021.
"Price Dispersion in Farmland Markets: What Is the Role of Asymmetric Information?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 103(4), pages 1545-1568, August.
- Kahle, Christoph & Seifert, Stefan & Hüttel, Silke, 2019. "Price dispersion in farmland markets: What is the role of asymmetric information?," FORLand Working Papers 11 (2019), Humboldt University Berlin, DFG Research Unit 2569 FORLand "Agricultural Land Markets – Efficiency and Regulation".
- Felix Thoemmes & Wang Liao & Ze Jin, 2017. "The Analysis of the Regression-Discontinuity Design in R," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 42(3), pages 341-360, June.
- Sviták, Jan & Tichem, Jan & Haasbeek, Stefan, 2021. "Price effects of search advertising restrictions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Cheng, Tsung-Chi, 2012. "On simultaneously identifying outliers and heteroscedasticity without specific form," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2258-2272.
- Timo Dimitriadis & Xiaochun Liu & Julie Schnaitmann, 2020.
"Encompassing Tests for Value at Risk and Expected Shortfall Multi-Step Forecasts based on Inference on the Boundary,"
- Dimitriadis, Timo & Liu, Xiaochun & Schnaitmann, Julie, 2020. "Encompassing tests for value at risk and expected shortfall multi-step forecasts based on inference on the boundary," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 11-2020, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Rita Yi Man Li & Herru Ching Yu Li, 2018. "Have Housing Prices Gone with the Smelly Wind? Big Data Analysis on Landfill in Hong Kong," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(2), pages 1-19, January.
- Christopher F. Parmeter, 2018.
"Estimation of the two-tiered stochastic frontier model with the scaling property,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 37-47, February.
- Christopher F. Parmeter, 2017. "Estimation of the Two-Tiered Stochastic Frontier Model with the Scaling Property," Working Papers 2017-06, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Hasler Mario, 2013. "Multiple Contrasts for Repeated Measures," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Knüppel, Malte & Krüger, Fabian, 2017.
"Forecast Uncertainty, Disagreement, and Linear Pools of Density Forecasts,"
VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking
168294, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Knüppel, Malte & Krüger, Fabian, 2019. "Forecast uncertainty, disagreement, and the linear pool," Discussion Papers 28/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Zeileis, Achim & Kleiber, Christian & Jackman, Simon, 2008. "Regression Models for Count Data in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i08).
- Zeileis, Achim, 2006. "Implementing a class of structural change tests: An econometric computing approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 2987-3008, July.
- Mario Hasler, 2016. "Heteroscedasticity: multiple degrees of freedom vs. sandwich estimation," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 55-68, March.
- Robert Merl & Thomas StÃ¶ckl & Stefan Palan, 2021. "Insider trading regulation and shorting constraints. Evaluating the joint effects of two market interventions," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2021-03, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Kleiber Christian & Zeileis Achim, 2010.
"The Grunfeld Data at 50,"
German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 404-417, December.
- Bernd Jost, 2012. "Price Dispersion, Search Costs and Spatial Competition: Evidence from the Austrian Retail Gasoline Market," NEURUS papers neurusp166, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Lupi, Claudio, 2009. "Unit Root CADF Testing with R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 32(i02).
- Malte Knüppel & Fabian Krüger, 2022. "Forecast uncertainty, disagreement, and the linear pool," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(1), pages 23-41, January.
More about this item
Keywordsrecreation demand; ex situ conservation; endangered species.;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2020-06-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dav:wpaper:20-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dedavus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Dave Martin (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dedavus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.