Schedule synchronization for public transit networks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:212-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:128-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Delgado, F. & Giesen, R. & Muñoz, J.C., 2015. "Planning, operation, and control of bus transport systems: A literature review," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 38-75.
- Guo, Xin & Sun, Huijun & Wu, Jianjun & Jin, Jiangang & Zhou, Jin & Gao, Ziyou, 2017. "Multiperiod-based timetable optimization for metro transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 46-67.
- Dennis Huisman & Leo G. Kroon & Ramon M. Lentink & Michiel J. C. M. Vromans & Dennis Huisman & Leo G. Kroon & Ramon M. Lentink & Michiel J. C. M. Vromans, 2005.
"Operations Research in passenger railway transportation,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 59(4), pages 467-497.
- Huisman, D. & Kroon, L.G. & Lentink, R.M. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2005. "Operations research in passenger railway transportation," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Huisman, D. & Kroon, L.G. & Lentink, R.M. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2005. "Operations Research in Passenger Railway Transportation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-023-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:eee:energy:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:1124-1147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malucelli, Federico, 1996. "A polynomially solvable class of quadratic semi-assignment problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 619-622, June.
- Kim, Myungseob (Edward) & Schonfeld, Paul, 2014. "Integration of conventional and flexible bus services with timed transfers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 76-97.
- Kang, Liujiang & Wu, Jianjun & Sun, Huijun & Zhu, Xiaoning & Gao, Ziyou, 2015. "A case study on the coordination of last trains for the Beijing subway network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 112-127.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:39291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .