Constancy and Constant Differences of Price Elasticities of Demand
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1982|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in John S. Chipman, Daniel McFadden and Marcel K. Richter, eds., Preferences, Uncertainty, and Optimality, Essays in Honor of Leonid Hurwicz, 1990|
|Note:||This paper was never completed before Tjalling Koopmans' death in Feb. 1985. The number was issued for reference purposes only during their work on the paper|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-62, March.
- Basmann, R L & Battalio, Raymond C & Kagel, John H, 1973. "Comment on R. P. Byron's "The Restricted Aitken Estimation of Sets of Demand Relations"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 365-70, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew C. Regan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.