Price Strategy Oligopoly with Product Variation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman (ed.), 1996. "Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 553.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Shubik, 1975.
"On the Role of Numbers and Information in Competition,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 26(4), pages 605-621.
- Martin Shubik, 1974. "On the Role of Numbers and Information in Competition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 371, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:530-545 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albaek, Svend & Overgaard, Per Baltzer, 1998. "Receiver discretion in signalling models: Information transmission to competing retailers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 209-228, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2005:i:11:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Wauthy & Nicolas Boccard, 2005.
"Equilibrium payoffs in a Bertrand-Edgeworth model with product differentiation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 12(11), pages 1-8.
- BOCCARD, Nicolas & WAUTHY, Xavier, 2005. "Equilibrium payoffs in a Bertrand-Edgeworth model with product differentiation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1867, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Xavier Vives, 2008. "INNOVATION AND COMPETITIVE PRESSURE -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 419-469, December.
- Zhou, Yuan & Xie, Jinxing, 2014. "Potentially self-defeating: Group buying in a two-tier supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 42-52.
- Farm, Ante, 2009. "Market Sharing and Price Leadership," Working Paper Series 3/2009, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Quint, Daniel, 2014. "Imperfect competition with complements and substitutes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 266-290.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .