Invalidity of the Bootstrap and the m Out of n Bootstrap for Interval Endpoints Defined by Moment Inequalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Guggenberger, Patrik, 2009.
"Validity Of Subsampling And “Plug-In Asymptotic” Inference For Parameters Defined By Moment Inequalities,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 669-709, June.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2007. "Validity of Subsampling and "Plug-in Asymptotic" Inference for Parameters Defined by Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1620, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Romano, Joseph P & Wolf, Michael, 2001.
"Subsampling Intervals in Autoregressive Models with Linear Time Trend,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1283-1314, September.
- Wolf, Michael & Romano, Joseph P., 1999. "Subsampling intervals in autoregressive models with linear time trend," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6400, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Charles F. Manski & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Inference on Regressions with Interval Data on a Regressor or Outcome," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 519-546, March.
- Donald W. K. Andrews, 2000. "Inconsistency of the Bootstrap when a Parameter Is on the Boundary of the Parameter Space," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 399-406, March.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Han Hong & Elie Tamer, 2007. "Estimation and Confidence Regions for Parameter Sets in Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1243-1284, September.
- Guido W. Imbens & Charles F. Manski, 2004.
"Confidence Intervals for Partially Identified Parameters,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1845-1857, November.
- Guido Imbens & Charles F. Manski, 2003. "Confidence intervals for partially identified parameters," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rudolf Beran, 1997. "Diagnosing Bootstrap Success," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 49(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Gustavo Soares, 2010.
"Inference for Parameters Defined by Moment Inequalities Using Generalized Moment Selection,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(1), pages 119-157, January.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Gustavo Soares, 2007. "Inference for Parameters Defined by Moment Inequalities Using Generalized Moment Selection," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1631, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joseph P. Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2010. "Inference for the Identified Set in Partially Identified Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 78(1), pages 169-211, January.
- Canay, Ivan A., 2010. "EL inference for partially identified models: Large deviations optimality and bootstrap validity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 408-425, June.
- Donald W. K. Andrews, 1999. "Estimation When a Parameter Is on a Boundary," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1341-1384, November.
- Richard Samworth, 2003. "A note on methods of restoring consistency to the bootstrap," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 985-990, December.
- Joseph Romano, 1988. "Bootstrapping the mode," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 40(3), pages 565-586, September.
- Anna Mikusheva, 2007. "Uniform Inference in Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1411-1452, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap; Coverage probability; m out of n bootstrap; Moment inequality model; Partial identification; Subsampling;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Donald Andrews in Wikipedia German ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.