Entropic Latent Variable Integration via Simulation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2014. "Entropic Latent Variable Integration via Simulation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 82(1), pages 345-385, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles F. Manski & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Inference on Regressions with Interval Data on a Regressor or Outcome," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 519-546, March.
- S. M. Schennach & Yingyao Hu, 2013.
"Nonparametric Identification and Semiparametric Estimation of Classical Measurement Error Models Without Side Information,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(501), pages 177-186, March.
- Susanne M. Schennach & Yingyao Hu, 2012. "Nonparametric identification and semiparametric estimation of classical measurement error models without side information," CeMMAP working papers CWP40/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gerda Claeskens, 2004. "Restricted likelihood ratio lack-of-fit tests using mixed spline models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(4), pages 909-926.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Canay, Ivan A., 2010. "EL inference for partially identified models: Large deviations optimality and bootstrap validity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 408-425, June.
- Yuichi Kitamura, 2001. "Asymptotic Optimality of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1661-1672, November.
- Susanne M Schennach, 2007.
"Instrumental Variable Estimation of Nonlinear Errors-in-Variables Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(1), pages 201-239, January.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2004. "Instrumental Variable Estimation of Nonlinear Errors-in-Variables Models," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 602, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isaiah Andrews & Anna Mikusheva, 2016. "Conditional Inference With a Functional Nuisance Parameter," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 1571-1612, July.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2015.
"Nonlinear Panel Data Estimation via Quantile Regression,"
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2015. "Nonlinear panel data estimation via quantile regressions," CeMMAP working papers CWP40/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Komunjer, Ivana & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2016. "Existence And Characterization Of Conditional Density Projections," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(04), pages 947-987, August.
- Firpo, Sergio & Galvao, Antonio F. & Song, Suyong, 2017. "Measurement errors in quantile regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 146-164.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2012. "Measurement error in nonlinear models - a review," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2013. "Convolution without independence," CeMMAP working papers CWP46/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsmethod of moments; latent variables; unobservables; partial indentification; entropy; simulations; least-favourable family;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:32/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .