Diagnosing Bootstrap Success
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giurcanu, Mihai C., 2012. "Bootstrapping in non-regular smooth function models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 78-93.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Sukjin Han, 2008. "Invalidity of the Bootstrap and the m Out of n Bootstrap for Interval Endpoints Defined by Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1671, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 2006. "The power of bootstrap and asymptotic tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 421-441, August.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Leeb, Hannes, 2009.
"On the distribution of penalized maximum likelihood estimators: The LASSO, SCAD, and thresholding,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 2065-2082, October.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Leeb, Hannes, 2007. "On the distribution of penalized maximum likelihood estimators: The LASSO, SCAD, and thresholding," MPRA Paper 5615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu, Ping, 2012. "Likelihood estimation and inference in threshold regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 274-294.
- Arnold Janssen, 2005. "Resampling student'st-type statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 57(3), pages 507-529, September.
- Moreira, Marcelo J. & Mourão, Rafael & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde, 2016.
"A critical value function approach, with an application to persistent time-series,"
FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
778, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Marcelo Moreira & Rafael Mourão & Humberto Moreira, 2016. "A critical value function approach, with an application to persistent time-series," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wang, Weizhen, 2013. "A note on bootstrap confidence intervals for proportions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(12), pages 2699-2702.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap convergence; local asymptotic equivariance; local asymptotic sufficiency; asymptotic independence; superefficiency points; convolution theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:49:y:1997:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.