Optimal Inventory Policies When Sales Are Discretionary
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Scarf, Herbert E., 2005. "Optimal inventory policies when sales are discretionary," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 111-119, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Suresh P. Sethi & Feng Cheng, 1997. "Optimality of ( s , S ) Policies in Inventory Models with Markovian Demand," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 931-939, December.
- George Hall & John Rust, 2007. "The (S,s) Policy is an Optimal Trading Strategy in a Class of Commodity Price Speculation Problems," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 30(3), pages 515-538, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mart, Turgut & Duran, Serhan & Bakal, İsmail Serdar, 2013. "Tactical inventory and backorder decisions for systems with predictable production yield," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 294-303.
- Lap Mui Ann Chan & David Simchi-Levi & Julie Swann, 2006. "Pricing, Production, and Inventory Policies for Manufacturing with Stochastic Demand and Discretionary Sales," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(2), pages 149-168, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory theory; optimal ordering policies; (S; s) policies; K-concavity;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .