Optimal Inventory Policies When Sales Are Discretionary
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Scarf, Herbert E., 2005. "Optimal inventory policies when sales are discretionary," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 111-119, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Suresh P. Sethi & Feng Cheng, 1997. "Optimality of ( s , S ) Policies in Inventory Models with Markovian Demand," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 931-939, December.
- George Hall & John Rust, 2007. "The (S,s) Policy is an Optimal Trading Strategy in a Class of Commodity Price Speculation Problems," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 30(3), pages 515-538, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mart, Turgut & Duran, Serhan & Bakal, İsmail Serdar, 2013. "Tactical inventory and backorder decisions for systems with predictable production yield," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 294-303.
- Lap Mui Ann Chan & David Simchi-Levi & Julie Swann, 2006. "Pricing, Production, and Inventory Policies for Manufacturing with Stochastic Demand and Discretionary Sales," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(2), pages 149-168, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory theory; optimal ordering policies; (S; s) policies; K-concavity;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.