The Bayesian Foundations of Learning by Doing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefania P. S. Rossi & Guido Pellegrini & Ornella Tarola, 2006. "Macroeconometric modelling for evaluationg the policy impact on growth in dualistic countries: the case of Southern Italian Regions," Vienna Economics Papers 0607, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Foster, Andrew D & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1995.
"Learning by Doing and Learning from Others: Human Capital and Technical Change in Agriculture,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1176-1209, December.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Andrew D. Foster, "undated". "Learning by Doing and Learning from Others: Human Capital and Technical Change in Agriculture," Home Pages _068, University of Pennsylvania.
- Karp, Larry & Lee, In Ho, 2001.
"Learning-by-Doing and the Choice of Technology: The Role of Patience,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 73-92, September.
- Karp, L. & Lee, I.H., 1998. "Learning-by-doing and the choice of technology: the role of patience," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9810, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Karp, Larry & Lee, In Ho, 2000. "Learning-by-Doing and the Choice of Technology: the Role of Patience," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4vh9x271, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Learning by doing and the value of optimal experimentation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 501-534, April.
- Volker W. Wieland, 1996. "Learning by doing and the value of optimal experimentation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Nyarko, Yaw, 1995. "The transfer of human capital," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1033-1064.
- S. Lodde, 1999. "Nuova teoria della crescita e sviluppo locale: alcune possibili connessioni," Working Paper CRENoS 199916, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O. & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2009.
"Poverty status and the impact of social networks on smallholder technology adoption in rural Ethiopia,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49357, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liverpool, Lenis Saweda O. & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2010. "Poverty status and the impact of social networks on smallholder technology adoption in rural Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 970, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mark S. Freel, 1998. "Evolution, innovation and learning: evidence from case studies," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 137-149, January.
- Wang, Honglin & Yu, Fan & Reardon, Thomas & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2013.
"Social learning and parameter uncertainty in irreversible investments: Evidence from greenhouse adoption in northern China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 104-120.
- Wang, Honglin & Reardon, Thomas, 2008. "Social Learning and Parameter Uncertainty in Irreversible Investment----Evidence from Greenhouse Adoption in Northern China," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6310, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:94-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .